Friday, July 10, 2009

First Doctor Visit


Today was my first doctor visit. All of the girls with white jackets made funny sounds when they saw me. It sounded like “Awwwwwww”. I hope I didn’t do anything wrong. One of the girls said I am now a member of the “Little Whiskers Club”. I don’t know what that is, but it sounds like fun. My Daddy took me into a little room, and let me out of that box he carried me in. I could tell this was not home, but I was not scared because my Daddy was with me.



Then a very tall man in a white coat came in. He made me a little nervous. He said his name was “Doctor Stewart”. He took my temperature, and squeezed me. Then he took me away from the little room and gave me some shots. I think the shots are to make me grow up big and strong. I think Daddy was surprised when he found out I am only 8 weeks old now, and not 10 weeks like he thought. The doctor said I am intelligent and intuitive. I hope those are good things. I like Doctor Stewart. And I think he likes me.


No comments:

Post a Comment